5 February 2015

Natural makeup look


This is one of my standard, everyday makeup looks. I think it looks very fresh and natural.

Here is what I used.

I used Nars creamy concealer (in the shade Vanilla) here and there to cover up some of the redness in my skin. Then I used some Bourjois cream blush in number 2, which is a pretty peachy color. I used my Real Techniques Stippling Brush to apply this. Even though I prefer a brush over hands with this blush, I am still struggling with the application. I find the texture of the blush really difficult to blend, but I just love the color so much... I didn't use any powder to set this makeup because I only used a bit of concealer.

Now onto eyes. I used Loreal kohl pencil in nr 101 Midnight Black on the outer third of my upper lashline and I smudged that out so it turned into some really subtle and soft definiton. I used that same pencil on the lower lashline by applying it on my Zoeva 317 Wing Liner Brush first to create a very thin line. Then I used a really thin layer of brown eyeshadow all over the lid (Urban Decay Naked Basics, color faint), again just to create some slight definition. As an inner corner highlight I used a silvery color ('verve' from the Naked 2 palette, forgot to include that in the picture) and with my Zoeva 317 brush I applied that color to the inner third of my lower lashine as well. I then curled my lashes with my Shiseido Eyelash Curler and used some Loreal Telescopic Mascara on my lashes. I really like this mascara as it is very lengthening and nicely separates my lashes. The only downside: there is always to much product on the brush, so I have to use a tissue to take that off. Some clear brow gel, this is by Anastasia Beverly Hills (I don't think this one is great value for the price, but I am finishing it up) and we're done.


I hope you liked this natural makeup, let me know!

Thanks for reading,
Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment